Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Bizarre Behavior Linked To Ambien

From MSNBC:
CHICAGO - Strange behavior by insomniacs taking prescription drugs, ranging from binge eating to having sex while asleep, have raised safety questions about anti-insomnia medications like Sanofi-Aventis’ Ambien.

Researchers in Minnesota are studying cases where insomniacs taking Ambien got up in the middle of the night, binged uncontrollably, then remembered nothing of their actions. The researchers expect to publish data shortly.

I knew it! I should add that I have personally experienced periods of extreme paranoia after taking Ambien. That shit is no good. I would rather stay up all night and maybe get an hours sleep than take Ambien.

Sonata does nothing so there is no help there

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Catherine Snow and i would like to show you my personal experience with Ambien.

I have taken for 1 years. I am 57 years old. Works great if I take it on an empty stomach, and get right into bed. If you take it and try to keep yourself awake, you can override the pill and be up all night.

Side Effects :
None.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Catherine Snow

September 26, 2008 5:59 AM  
Anonymous zoloidem ambien said...

I need to know if anyone has any experience of information on drug interaction of using Ambien while taking Hydrocoden 10-325 for Pain Relief. Any adverse affects.

February 10, 2011 3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home